Terms and conditions
1. Pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) you hereby grant your consent VirginGrip s.r.o with its seat in Tisá 382, 403 36 Tisá, Czech republic, (company ID no.: 05579406) hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”) to process your personal data:
1.1 full name
1.2 phone number
1.3 e-mail (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”)
1.4 address (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”)
2. We process Personal Data based on your explicit consent.
3. Your Personal Data is processed for the purposes of processing your requests for delivery of ordered goods by our company.
4. Processing period: 1 year of the consent date. Once the said period expires, we shall duly delete your data.
5. We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- hosting operator – ACTIVE 24, s.r.o. Sokolovská 394/17 186 00 Praha 8, (Company ID: 25115804)
- companies for purposes compatible with this Policy. We have taken measures to make personal data accessible only to employees who need access to the data as part of their job responsibilities and have contractually prohibited the use of personal data for other purposes
- our contract resellers, service providers and partners who provide us with data processing services or who otherwise process personal data for the purposes described in this Policy or communicated to you at the time of collection of your personal data. This may involve making data available to contract resellers and other service providers in connection with the services they provide to us, such as IT platform management support or support services, infrastructure and application services, marketing, data analysis;
- law enforcement authorities, regulators, government agencies, courts or any other third party where we believe that disclosure is necessary
- based on applicable legislation and regulations,
- for the purpose of exercising, establishing, or protecting our legal rights, or
- in order to protect our vital interests or the vital interests of another person;
- advisers, lawyers and similar entities in connection with the advisory services they provide to us in the course of our legitimate business interests and under the contractual obligation to prohibit the use of personal data for other purposes;
- a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with a proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our company, provided that we inform the buyer that your personal information may only be used for the purposes set forth in this Policy;
- another entity with your prior consent to disclosure.
6. You hereby give your explicit consent to the above-mentioned processing. Personal data is provided on the voluntary basis. You can always revoke your consent by simply clicking on this link: Unsubscribe.
7. Subject to the GDPR Regulation you have the following rights:
- to withdraw your consent at any time;
- to request information about Personal Data processing from us;
- to request access to Personal Data from us;
- to request that we rectify imprecise Personal Data, that we supplement or update it, if applicable;
- to request that we immediately erase personal data;
- to request that we restrict Personal Data processing;
- to request that we transmit Personal Data in a machine-readable format;
- in case of any doubts as to the lawfulness of the Personal Data processing you can contact our company via email@example.com
8. Links to other websites
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned or operated by third parties. Such websites may be subject to their own privacy policies. Please read them carefully. These policies set out how your personal information collected when you visit these sites will be used.
- We do not accept any responsibility for the privacy policies of such third-party websites. Use of this website is at your own risk.
9. Update of this Policy
- If, due to legal, technical, or business changes, this Policy needs to be updated, we will take appropriate measures to inform you adequately of the significance of the changes made. In the event of significant changes or if required by applicable law, we will ask for your consent.
Last update: May 21, 2018